Janet O'Donnell is a Psychologist specialising in Clinical and Counseling Psychology. Janet has extensive experience in client contact practicing as a Clinical Nurse prior to gaining a degree in Psychology.
This experience has enabled Janet to provide a more holistic approach in treatment. Through working in Community Mental Health Janet has gained insight into how many mental health issues can affect our everyday lives. The philosophy behind Peace of Mind Centre is to promote the benefits of Psychological Therapy to the wider community.
Some areas in which a Psychologist could assist a person:
- Depression and General Feelings of Unhappiness.
- Anxiety and Fears including Excessive Worry.
- Workplace Stress.
- Relationship Difficulties.
- Grief and Loss Counseling.
- Anger Management.
- Poor coping including Self Harm.
- Low Self Esteem.
- Breaking The Addiction Cycle.
- Behavior Management including Overeating or Under eating.
- Life Strategies and Coaching.